Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I'm Back!

Well I am back and again I realized it has been a while since I have blogged. I was looking around at some others blogs and realized that I am not the best at all this technology stuff. I don't know how to add pictures, and add fun stuff:( So when you look at my blog it is just gonna be boring! So updates let's see... well The Shu's are condo/home shopping who would've known? The market has pretty much dropped alot so for those looking to buy it's awesome, but if you were one of the crazy's who got in way over your heads then not so good for them! We are praying our way through it and asking the Lord to open the door if this is what He has for us if not then I KNOW He has a plan better than I can imagine! Oh ya the not so fun news... I have been having stomach pain and it has not been pleasant at all!! So I went to the doctor last week and he ran all kinds of tests, and yep still waiting on them apparently my health is not a priority for everyone, so I am waiting! The doctor told me it could be an ulcer, a bacteria.... he is not really sure! So in the meantime I will wait until they figure it out and hopefully am fine:) The school year has started for me and I am off and running in all directions... teaching is like a circus some days. All in all I love my job and I love my students and am looking forward to pouring into their lives! Andrew is doing very well and is the best husband ever:) All is all the Shu's are doing pretty good!!

No comments: