Friday, October 24, 2008

Ouch Report!

Ahh the days when I used to teach pre-school and had to fill out ouch reports. Like if a child was bit, skinned their knee, ect... Well today I not only got an owie, but was totally embarrassed!! Mind you I work with Junior Highers so imagine. So I am walking out of the teacher's lounge going to class talking with some of my favorite girls and one decides to stop right in front of me. I tried to stop but tripped over her foot and fell hard on my knees, how embarrassing is that totally felt like a DORK and looking around to see who is looking! Oh ya all the students lunch just got over so yah for me. My students were awesome no one laughed instead they ran over to help me up or see if I was ok, yes even the "cool" football players! Good thing I am liked for the most part. I was super embarassed, so I get to class my left knee is throbbing and I have to teach. Luckily I have a student TA so I had her run to the office to get me a bandaid and some antiseptic. I took a good fall and my knees are skinned nothing major! If you did'nt know already kids are a hazard... they need to come with brake lights or a blinker:-) Anyway hope it gave you a laugh!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the laugh!!! Btw, I've done this before...it's so embarrassing!!! Lol!