Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Shu's are shipping out...

Hello,
Well the majority of you know but in case you don't the Shubin's are moving... March 15th!! God is soooo awesome I cannot even praise Him enough these days, all I got to say is there is power in the name of Jesus. We have been spending much time these past few months taking down numbers of places to rent and it seemed like a dead end everywhere, so Friday I had hit the wall emotionally (poor Andrew)! I was crying and just discouraged, well we were celebrating Valentines day friday night cause Drew was in Chicago up til Thurs. (I know I am a detailed writer just bear with it) and all my joy was zapped for the day, and right there I said "We need to pray now!" So we did right there in the car the both of us, now I was never raised with the name it and claim it philosophy, however that night I was determined to do just that. So at the end of my prayer I said " In the name of Jesus I am asking that you move whatever is in the way and find us a place to live." We have been looking for months, and kid you not the next day we just so happened to find our way to a apartment complex in Placentia and they not only were in our price range but under what we set a limit at! I no longer under estimate what can be done in the name of Jesus... there is power in that name and we as Christians need to use it more than we do, incredible miracles happen in the name of Jesus. Anyway it was such a faith boosting experience, it was sooo cool. So we move March 15th if you want to help let Drew know, as I will be coming home from DC that night at 11:30! We are so excited and cannot wait to have you all over again:) " Seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things will be added unto you." Matthew 6:33

No comments: